I was nominated for the Liebster Award. This award is a way of shining a light on newer blogs (those with followers <200). Thank you Renee for the nomination!!
Here’s how the Liebster Award works. I am required to do the following:
- Thank and link back to the giver.
- Answer the giver’s questions.
- ‘Nominate’ five other blogs with fewer than 200 followers.
- Ask five questions for one’s nominees to answer.
- Post it all on one’s blog!
Here are the Questions Renee Posted:
1. Where is your favorite place in the great outdoors and why?
My most favorite place on earth is Ruby Beach, Washington State. It is the most magical place I’ve ever been. The rain forest in Washington State is an amazing adventure to begin with. At Ruby Beach, the mountains, forest, and beach all slam into each other to create a one of a kind location. You can kick off your shoes and walk in the white sandy beaches. There is an endless supply of things to explore and find.
2. If you could have been born anywhere, and in any time in history, where and when would you choose, and why?
This is a hard one to answer. Hmmm…. I guess in some ways I have always been interested in the history of civilizations. It’s hard to just pick one time period. I think of the Magic Tree House books… I’d like to experience them all.
3. What are your top 4 favorite bands, and if you were to have an instrument that could talk and was your friend, what would your instrument be?
Oi. Um, I guess my top favorite bands at the moment: Metallica, Nickleback, Breaking Benjamin, Five Finger Death Punch. I’d play the bass guitar, so if I had to choose, I’d choose a bass guitar to talk and be my friend.
4. If you could chose between being a shark or a horse, what would you be and why?
This is easy! I’d be a Horse. I hate swimming and I hate getting wet or into cold water. Horses are so majestic. I know they say that Lions rule the animal kingdom, but I think horses actually rule the animal kingdom. Horses are smart animals full of personality!
5. If you could be any movie character/ TV show character, what would you be and why?
Hmmm…. I do not watch much tv…. I think I would like to be an Alaskan State Trooper or Wildlife patrol. Lol. I know it is a reality tv show, but those guys and gals are just amazing. The job that they do is incredible! The bonus would be living in Alaska. They have to find an even ground between man and nature.
Ok the blogs I have chosen are:
My Questions are:
1.What is your greatest photography blooper that turned out awesome in post production?
2. What is your favorite photography genera?
3. If you were an animals on a totem which would you be and why?
4. What has been your greatest challenge you have ever overcome?
5. When did you decided photography was your thing?